Hop til indhold

Gæt et citat

Gæst Unknown99

• Svar 169
  • Created
  • Seneste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...så kommer jeg altså med en: :engel:

"You know those days when you get the mean reds...No, the blues are because you're getting fat or maybe it's been raining too long, that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly, you're afraid, and you don't know what you're afraid of. Did you ever get that feeling?...Well, when I get it, the only thing that does any good is to jump into a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it. Nothing very bad could happen to you there."
Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Gæst The dogfather
okay...så kommer jeg altså med en: :engel:

Breakfeast at tiffanys? :-D

Charlie: Does Raymond know how much money he's inherited?

Dr. Bruner: No, he doesn't understand the concept of money.

Charlie: He doesn't understand the concept of money? He just inherited $3,000,000 and he doesn't understand the concept of money? Wow, good work, Dad. I'm getting fucking poetic here.

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Breakfeast at tiffanys? :-D

Yup!

rainman?

"God is dead! Satan lives! The year is One, the year is One! God is dead! Why don't you help us out, Rosemary? Be a real mother to Adrian. You don't have to join if you don't want to. Just be a mother to your baby. Minnie and Laura-Louise are too old. It's not right. Think about it, Rosemary."
Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

"Simple phonetics. The science of speech. That's my profession, also my hobby. Anyone can spot an Irishman or a Yorkshireman by his brogue, but I can place a man within six miles. I can place him within two miles in London. Sometimes within two streets."

Er fra My Fair Lady

Mit citat:

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Wizzard of oz!

For ikke at gøre det for let så skal jeg have den fulde engelske titel! :mrgreen:

The only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it.

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Gæst Unknown99
For ikke at gøre det for let så skal jeg have den fulde engelske titel! :mrgreen:

The only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it.

Winnie the pooh and the honey tree.. ??

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Winnie the pooh and the honey tree.. ??

Tja, det er vel egentligt titlen på det afsnit mener jeg?! :hmm:

Ellers var det "the many adventures of winnie the pooh" men jeg godtager den anden så.. :blink:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites