Hop til indhold

Dog minder needed in Copenhagen city! 07.11 - 11.11

Gæst ekehoe

[h=3]Hej, undskyld, men jeg ved endnu ikke taler dansk!

I have recently (3 weeks ago) moved to Copenhagen with my partner and our pets (one dog and two cats). I have a family wedding in Ireland in November which means that I must travel home from Thursday, 7 November until Monday, 11 November. While my cats are happy to take care of themselves for a long weekend my dog is not!

I am looking for a kind and responsible dog minder for those dates. My dog is a neutered male, almost 4 years old, a collie/pointer cross (approx 30kg). He is very well behaved (doesn't jump up on the furniture, fully house trained and used to city centre/apartment living) and friendly. He also gets along well with other dogs (and cats that he knows!). I would love to hear from anyone interested in this dog minding job who is available to look after my dog (preferably in their own home) between 7th and 11th November! I am happy to pay the going rate for dog minding and I will also provide his food of course.

Mange tak and my apologies for not being able to write my request in Danish - I only start my Danish lessons in November![/h]

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites