Hop til indhold

Housing in Aarhus

Gæst Katkak

Gæst Katkak

Hi, I´am sorry for writing in English, but I am from the Czech republic and the only Danish word I know is "tak" :-) I am moving to Aarhus for studying at EAA in August and looking for a dogfriendly housing there from 1. 8. (as cheap as possible :-)). I have two dogs - 4 years old female border collie x bearded collie (17 kg) and 1 year old male border collie x whippet (9 kg). I would be happy if you have some tips. Tak så meget, Katka

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Welcome to this dogforum, even though most of us are Danish, I am sure you can find help here in English as well, and probably meet a lot of good dogfriends that lives around Aarhus as well.

Do you have any preferances towards housing? I mean size and distance from EAA? Do you want it to be a "real" apartment, or would you be fine with a study-apartment?

Afdeling : these ones are faily close to the EEA, but I dislike the area right next to it, dogwise. Although it is also close towards a nice little walking path where its very nice to walk dogs. This has a fairly short waitinglist, you do although have to apply to be allowed to have your dogs, before moving in.

Most other places only allows one dog. :(

Good luck on the move, Århus is a very nice town!

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Gæst Katkak

I would be fine with study-apartment too. Actually I think I should be fine with anything with two dogs :-).

I am going to study at Risskov, so it would be great to live somewhere nearby, but longer distance is no problem, now I live in the capital of CZ and it´s bigger than Aarhus.

Thank you for your tip, I will add it to my list at the website.

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

• 2 months later...

Still actuall :-(. It is possible for me, to leave my dogs at home till the end of Setember, so I am looking also for anything for this time, during which I would like to find something permanent where pets are allowed. I believe the finding will be easier when I will be in Aarhus

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites