Hop til indhold

Er du en dogaholic? Tag testen!

Lenschow

:cool:

Good Evening. My name is Lenschow, and I AM a dogaholic.

I would like to welcome all of you to this month's meeting of "Dogaholics Anonymous".

Some of you are here tonight because a friend or relative brought you here. You may be sitting here thinking that you are OK and that you really don't need any help. It is not easy to admit that you are a dogaholic, and it is even harder to bring yourself to a DA meeting for help. DA is here to assist you.

I have some questions to ask. If you can answer YES to more than three of the following, you have come to the right place.

1. Can you say "Bitch" in public without blushing?
  2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car?
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs?
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise?
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts?
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes?
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs?
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them?
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH?
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists?
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars?
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets?
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys?
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one?
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name?
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring?

If you answered YES to one of the above, there is still hope.

If you answered YES to two, you are in serious trouble. If you answered

YES to three or more, you have come to the right place.

My advice to all of you with three or more YESes is to sit back and smile, turn to the smiling person next to you and know that your life will always be filled with good friends and good dogs and it will never be boring.

:klap::mrgreen:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

:cool:

Good Evening. My name is Lenschow, and I AM a dogaholic.

I would like to welcome all of you to this month's meeting of "Dogaholics Anonymous".

Some of you are here tonight because a friend or relative brought you here. You may be sitting here thinking that you are OK and that you really don't need any help. It is not easy to admit that you are a dogaholic, and it is even harder to bring yourself to a DA meeting for help. DA is here to assist you.

I have some questions to ask. If you can answer YES to more than three of the following, you have come to the right place.

1. Can you say "Bitch" in public without blushing?
  2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car?
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs?
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise?
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts?
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes?
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs?
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them?
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH?
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists?
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars?
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets?
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys?
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one?
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name?
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring?

If you answered YES to one of the above, there is still hope.

If you answered YES to two, you are in serious trouble. If you answered

YES to three or more, you have come to the right place.

My advice to all of you with three or more YESes is to sit back and smile, turn to the smiling person next to you and know that your life will always be filled with good friends and good dogs and it will never be boring.

:klap::mrgreen:

My name is Korvis, and I'm a dogaholic...

:klap::klap::klap:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

1. Can you say "Bitch" in public without blushing? yup
  2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? nope
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? nope
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? nope
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? nope
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? nope
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? nope
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? nope
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? nope - min hund er velopdragen! :engel:
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? eh...nope...
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? nix
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? never
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? nogen af dem
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? nix
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? nej
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? er elendig til at huske navne.
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring? nope.

Der er håb for mig! :engel:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

1. Can you say "Bitch" in public without blushing? jøp
  2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? gætter på en ordentlig kassevogn tæller :P Så jøp
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? dog ikke
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? nej
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? nope
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? nogle gange..hehe, men ikke hunderelateret...så...hm...må blive et nej
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? haha tæt på...men...narh...
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? nope
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? nej
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? overhovedet ikke :oops:
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? nej...
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? ikke så ofte, men ja til agility stævner...
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? har ikke rigtigt kjoler..tror jeg :S
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? hehe nej - det har jeg crosserkurven til
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? hm...ikke helt, men det er da et spørgsmål der kommer op - om de har hund altså :)
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? JA!!!!!!!!
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring? dog ikke...

Må jeg godt være her så...? :genert:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

Gæst Afganskmynde

Yes, I am a dogaholic and I was born that way. Hunde faar mig altid til at koble helt fra og slappe fuldstaendig af, og alle bekymringer er mirakulost forsvundet. Fantastisk form for yoga:genert: Faktisk kalder min mor, vores familie for en 'rigtig hundefamilie':mrgreen:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

1. Can you say "Bitch" in public without blushing? Ja
  2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? Mine forældre betalte og det er deres bil, men ja
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? Nej, hundebilen kan da bruges til alle formål :mrgreen:
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? Jaaa, det er i hvert fald tæt på!
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? Nej
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? Nogle gange :genert:
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? Nej
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? Næh, hunden er hvor hunden er, om den passer til det eller ej - men det gør han jo lige meget hvad :hjerte:
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? Nej, for søren da... Så kan man jo ikke komme til med benene og har desuden ikke hundebur
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? Amerinske titler for prøver af forskellig slags - kun CH jeg præcist ved hvad bertder :mrgreen:
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? Nej, men hunde-forum? :genert:
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? Jep.
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? Nix
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? På alt andet tøj, øøøh... Ja :genert:
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? Dog ikke
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? Absolut - hundene bliver husket!
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring? Ehm, øh... Ikke alle... Men hundemennesker er mest interessante :mrgreen: Men har da lidt andre interesser end hunde, så hvis bare de kan snakke om dem :engel:

Jeg er vist fortabt :oops:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? Ja
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? Vi har flere biler, men ikke som beskrevet her
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? Semi... Min kærestes ferie er den uge beagleklubben holder VSS... Så jaaah noget i den dur.
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? Har ikke været på crufts endnu...
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? Nej - ikke med kæresten. Han er lidt sart :lol:
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? Haha, ej ikke formelt...
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? Lædersofaen blev valgt fordi den er nem at gøre ren for hår. Tæpperne blev fravalgt... Så ja den er vel ikke helt gal...
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? Har bure stående, men ikke som endeborde :lol:
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? Narh kun nogle få af dem...
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? 50/50 tror jeg
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? Ja hvis vi skal lang vejs er vi da tidligt oppe...
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? Nej, men jeg udstiller heller ikke i kjoler...
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? :genert: Ja...
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? Haha, nej ikke helt... Men spørger da ind til om de har hund. Så er der jo altid noget at snakke om...
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? Ja...
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring? Nej...

Hi... My name is Louise, and I am a dogaholic....

AND PROUD OF IT!!! :banan::vuf:

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? nej dog ikke
  3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? både og - vi har to biler og den ene er ikke til hund..
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? nej
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? nej
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? øøøh ... ja :oops: men ikke altid hunde-info..
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? har altid jeans på eller træningsdragt...
  8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? nej
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? niks
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? slet ikke :oops:
  11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? nej...
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? niks - kun hvis hunden vækker mig...
  13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? har kjoler, og sommerkjoler kan godt være med lommer :mrgreen:
  14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? nej - dog ikke - kun når hunden er med.. :oops:
  15. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? nej
  16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? Helt bestemt! Mennesker hedder læææænge XXXXX-far eller XXXXXX-mor :engel:
  17. Do you find non-dog people boring? dog ikke...

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites

2. Do you drive a station wagon, van, or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car? ja

3. Do you have more than one car? One for you and one for the dogs? ja men begge biler er indrettet med hundebure...
  4. Do you spend your vacations and holidays going to shows, specialties, and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise? øh ikke shows men træningslejr i både Sv og N og Tyskland og...
  5. If you do go overseas, is it to London, in March, to attend Crufts? nej
  6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust? tjo.
  7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? går altid i træningsbukser med monster mange lommer og vandre-fodtøj af variabelt udseende..

8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to match your dogs? nej
  9. Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? nope
  10. Do you know the meaning of CD, CDX, UD, CGC, HIC, WC, JH, MH, CH, and OTCH? jo de fleste af dem

11. Is your mail made up primarily of dog catalogs, dog magazines, and premium lists? nej
  12. Do you get up before dawn to go to Training Classes? Dog Shows? Seminars? jeps

13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? nej har ikke kjoler ..men lommer i alt andet tøj..

14. Do those pockets often contain freeze dried liver, Rollover, or squeaky toys? ja....

16. Do you remember the name of a person's dog sooner than you remember their name? ja...

17. Do you find non-dog people boring? nej

Jeg er formentlig hårdere ramt end de fleste...

Link til indlæg
Del på andre sites